Friday 23 May 2014

I-say Ipsos Formerly Ipsos Synovate



Ever wondered whether there are online survey sites that work? I can imagine what you are used to is your inbox filling-up with spam mails from purported survey sites who in one way or another are trying to introduce you to yet another scam site.
That was me a few years ago, or rather when I was in campus and believed; from hearsay that you could earn a living doing online surveys.
You see those flashy websites you open and they give you “crazy” figures of how many bucks you can make in a day, forget about it! It’s never true; nobody ever lived by taking surveys online. Take it from me, I have scoured the internet and concluded it’s just another big scam of growing rich overnight.
Over those years, I subscribed to a number of online survey sites; but only one has turned out to be a genuine survey site that asks for your opinion without redirecting you to other sites to sign-up there too…. They are looking for honest market and product opinions and doing research on behalf of their clients. I enjoy every bit of it!

I-say Ipsos Online Survey Site

In 2011 I joined Ipsos Synovate; and they occasionally started sending me online survey links on my email. It would not come often and I would also not qualify for most surveys because of my location and Zip Code; because they want answers tailored to the particular area of research.
But when I did qualify, it would work out fine. You would take a survey for about 30mintues and earn about 100-150 points. You would get more points if the survey was to be taken over a number of days.



 Towards the end of 2012; Ipsos Synovate was sold to I-say, not sure whether it was sold or it was just a change of trade name. But all participants were systematically moved to “I-SAY by I-psos” Three years down the line, I have redeemed $70 in total  from both Synovate and I-Say. Here are sample pictures of the redemption vouchers










 
Now clearly, you won’t live with 70bucks for three years, would you?
There  you have it, I-Say by Ipos is one online survey site that I have tested personally and found to work. So don’t believe you will get a sizeable amount of money from online surveys especially in Kenya!






   

New Look I-say Ipsos




 This is how they invite you to a survey by sending a link to your email. You are supposed to open the link and take the survey as soon as possible to be among the first respondents, other wise the survey will be full; i.e enough quota will be met and you will lose a chance to participate





This is how your account will look like when you log-in. The list can be as long as you see right now or can be empty; depending on whether there are survey requests. These are the same surveys sent to your email rest you dont have a chance of logging in to your I-say account.






















And finally, this is how you get your rewards when you have enough point to redeem. Remember there are many redemption options including amazon gift vouchers, charity donations, PayPal funds and I-Say Visa cards pre-loaded  with your money! It all depends on the amount of points you have accumulated. Currently, 100 points gives you $1 

No comments:

Post a Comment